Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recovery???

If the U.S economy is underway...why is it that I don’t feel it to be true? This doesn't feel like a recovery....every day that passes, another one of my friends or family members is let go from their job. These are people who have put in 15-20 plus years at a company, yet they are being told the dreaded sentence "I'm sorry we're downsizing." I drive around my local neighborhood and all I see is "For sale" signs on front lawns. Malls are empty on weekends and great restaurants are only busy on Saturday night; what happened to the Thursday, Friday crowd?
The economy is not getting better, it is getting WORSE. I don't need Ben Bernanke or Timothy Geithner to tell me that the economy is getting better. Watching the lives of fellow Americans is how I will gauge the recovery. The economy has successfully produced the best reality show, or maybe it should be called a horror show.
Luckily, there does exist a few ways for us to protect ourselves, the best way I know is through the physical ownership of precious metals. Do your homework, diversify and be accountable. Please visit our website www.rsbullion.com and watch the wonderful video from the National Inflation Association: “Meltup.” You will find it under the VIDEO tab. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment